What to do if you wish to use a school locker:
- Bring in a padlock and select a locker (located outside maths or library).
- You do not need permission from the office/staff to use a locker.
- Padlocks and locker contents must be removed at the end of every term.
- Any padlocks remaining at the end of a term will be cut off and the locker contents put in lost property.
- If the school are concerned with regard to the safety of locker contents then they may choose at any time cut off a padlock and remove contents.